Fits American made Fender Strat Plus, Ultra and American Standard Strat. Please note that they have off-set intonation screws. Set of 6.
As the string moves and vibrates against the String Saver saddle, a thin Teflon� film is created. Teflon eases the saddle's grip on the string and microscopically spreads the stress over a larger portion of the string. For reduction in string breakage the difference can be dramatic. These saddles have the full-bodied tone and bite of vintage steel saddles with approximately 25% more sustain than brass!
Compatible Guitar Types:
- Fender 90's Telecaster Thinline
- Fender American Classic Strat
- Fender American Classic Telecaster
- Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
- Fender American Deluxe Telecaster
- Fender American Fat Strat Texas Special
- Fender American Fat Tele
- Fender American Standard Strat
- Fender American Standard Tele
- Fender American Telecaster
- Fender Big Apple Strat
- Fender Carved Top Strat
- Fender Esquire
- Fender Fat Strat Texas Special
- Fender James Burton Telecaster
- Fender Jeff Beck Strat
- Fender Lone Star Strat
- Fender Merle Haggard Tele
- Fender Roadhouse Strat
- Fender Set Neck Strat
- Fender Set Neck Tele Jr.
- Fender Strat Plus
- Fender Strat Ultra
- Fender Subsonic
- Fender Tele Plus
- Fender Tele Sub-Sonic
- Fender U.S Fat Tele
- Fender Waylon Jennings Tele
||E to E
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.