Kluson is back in the hardware game with this new USA made Nashville-style Tune-O-Matic bridge. This is a superb bridge offering a longer adjustment area and more mass than the original ABR-1 bridge. It matches Gibson specifications and is a drop-in 'no-modification-required' replacement part for any Gibson that is already fitted with the standard Nashville (non ABR-1) unit.
- Thread = M5 - 0.8 Metric (as used by Gibson on Nashville Models)
- Post to Post Spacing = 2.93 in. (74.5mm)
- Saddle Notch = Center Notched Saddles
- Saddle Material = Zmac
- Bridge Material = Zmac
- Post/Thumbwheel Material = Brass
- Radius = 12 inch
- Post Top Width = .15 Inches / 4mm
- Bridge Stud Diameter = 4 mm with smooth top
- Diameter of stud threaded section = 4.77mm
- Bridge Center To Center Spacing = 2.93 inches
- Saddle Spacing = 10.4 mm
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.